Bit of Info Updated page 14

Re: Bit of Info

Goater666 said:
Sorry but isnt that everything that's been posted on this board this week but with the added "my mate did this, my mate said that".

Only sharing what i was told pal, not seen the thing regarding Studge attitude, Harts loan, Lescotts knees and 15 tear old from Leeds previously!

Nice one.

Bit of a shitter about Eto'o if it's true, but it was always a long shot anyway

Irlamblue said:
any news on the gift coops?

No mate he wouldnt comment in the same way he dodged the question on transfers. He did seem very open with regard to Tevez and Lescott like other people have posted it must be more or less complete or they wouldnt talk.

.....genius
Either you are completly insane or have some serious itk contacts

lol not insane i see the guy every now and then if i am lucky and he always lets me know what he can. he is on the baord and as close as you can get without knowing hughesy or cook!

mcfc_die_hard said:
Believable but did anyone laugh when he said the bit about lescott gettin knee capped i pissed myself hhahahaha !!!

first thing i did when i got in was google it and its true have a look lol

coops said:
Goater666 said:
Sorry but isnt that everything that's been posted on this board this week but with the added "my mate did this, my mate said that".

Only sharing what i was told pal, not seen the thing regarding Studge attitude, Harts loan, Lescotts knees and 15 tear old from Leeds previously!

I was taking your info with a pinch of salt until you added the bit about Sturridge, that info is bang on so i'll be inclined to believe some of the other bits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.