bit scared................

Mighty Mo said:
LongsightM13 said:
Is he a boxer, kick boxer or martial arts? Or is it just a scrap down the park
<br [2658] />School boy boxer..
Good lad. A proper sport, not like that awful UFC abombination. Congratulations on his victory. Respect for anyone who steps into a boxing ring, no place to hide and you really find out about yourself and who you are. Should be brought back to schools. Which club is your lad with?

Cheers every1 for wishng me gd luck :P I dedicate it 2 u bluemooners. Nerli knocked him owt , give him a standing count.

LongsightM13 said:
Mighty Mo said:
<br [2658] />School boy boxer..
Good lad. A proper sport, not like that awful UFC abombination. Congratulations on his victory. Respect for anyone who steps into a boxing ring, no place to hide and you really find out about yourself and who you are. Should be brought back to schools. Which club is your lad with?
I am at Tyldesley Centurions

Well done Brad. I know the weeks of hard work lads like yourself put in. Keep up the good work, good luck in your next bout and keep us updated about your progress. Who knows, maybe some of us bluemooners who love their boxing may look at a sponsorship deal for your shorts if you stick at it!

"LongsightM13"]Well done Brad. I know the weeks of hard work lads like yourself put in. Keep up the good work, good luck in your next bout and keep us updated about your progress. Who knows, maybe some of us bluemooners who love their boxing may look at a sponsorship deal for your shorts if you stick at it!

cheers for your kind words for my son. his next fight is end of nov representing north of England in Guernsey then he fights 1st week of Dec, I'll get him to post his results.

I have to say he was awesome tonite really proud of him.

Just to update the bluemooners who wanted to know Brad is fighting again tonight.
He is really excited but i'm nervous :)
will let u know how he gets on later,he's coming out to Bluemoon again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.