Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Taken my first punt into crypto. Need Elon or Mark Cuban to buy a few billions coins of the ones I've purchased and boom - to the moon and back!

Taken my first punt into crypto. Need Elon or Mark Cuban to buy a few billions coins of the ones I've purchased and boom - to the moon and back!

Elon is a snake, pumped Bitcoin and made Tesla purchase 1.5 billion worth but suddenly thinks it's not green enough and has now crashed the market in one tweet and wiped out god knows how many leveraged traders.

Has zero awareness of his actions and people he can harm, or he does but just doesn't care.

Elon is a snake, pumped Bitcoin and made Tesla purchase 1.5 billion worth but suddenly thinks it's not green enough and has now crashed the market in one tweet and wiped out god knows how many leveraged traders.

Has zero awareness of his actions and people he can harm, or he does but just doesn't care.

He's well aware of what he's doing. However, Crypto is an unregulated market so I have little sympathy for anyone who loses money because you should know the risks when you enter. The likes of Elon are making people a shit ton of money too. Dogecoin has risen over 12,000% thanks to the likes of Elon and let's be honest, the big gains are the reason people invest. Got to roll with the highs and the lows...

Stay in the regulated stock market if you want more security.

Yeah disgrace. Goes on about green energy etc whilst trying to launch rockets. Pissing about with Dodge summed him up as he could have used his huge influence to shill a coin that actually has some use.

He's well aware of what he's doing. However, Crypto is an unregulated market so I have little sympathy for anyone who loses money because you should know the risks when you enter. The likes of Elon are making people a shit ton of money too. Dogecoin has risen over 12,000% thanks to the likes of Elon and let's be honest, the big gains are the reason people invest. Got to roll with the highs and the lows...

Stay in the regulated stock market if you want more security.

Mate you jumped into crypto yesterday I was investing/gambling in 2017 you don't need to tell me about the highs and lows lol.

Took my first punt also into Cryto on Monday. Put £1k into GMR down to around £800 now :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.