Bitter Corradi

forevermancity

Former Man City striker Bernardo Corradi has warned Kaka not to leave AC Milan for Eastlands. Corradi said: "Personally, I'd choose Milan over Manchester City every time for the rest of my life." (Setanta Sports News, 1206)

One of the worst players i have seen in a city shirt

twat

Yep, sorry for the language but "THEE f*cking Sh*ttest footballer I have ever seen, including Samaras".

Never seen a player so poor at any level in any country and I watch alot of football.

Crumpsall Blue said:
Yep, sorry for the language but "THEE f*cking Sh*ttest footballer I have ever seen, including Samaras".

Never seen a player so poor at any level in any country and I watch alot of football.

Are you too young to remember Edghill?

shaundickov said:
Crumpsall Blue said:

No but I just really couldn`t stand Corradi.

shaundickov said:
Crumpsall Blue said:

Edgehill was a blue and had everything knocked out of him by the crowd, there were far far worse than him.

forevercity said:
Former Man City striker Bernardo Corradi has warned Kaka not to leave AC Milan for Eastlands. Corradi said: "Personally, I'd choose Milan over Manchester City every time for the rest of my life." (Setanta Sports News, 1206)

One of the worst players i have seen in a city shirt

twat

That's it then. How can we expect Kaka to sign now that Corradi has uttered such damning comments.

Setanta must be desparate if they are turning to the likes of Corradi for expert opinion on Kaka'a footballing destiny.

edgehill was fine till he was charged with looking after the full back,wing back and winger duties
felt sorry for him we treated him terribly and I don't count myself among the we

kronkonite said:
edgehill was fine till he was charged with looking after the full back,wing back and winger duties
felt sorry for him we treated him terribly and I don't count myself among the we

Agreed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.