Bitter Corradi

Project Rain said:
shaundickov said:
Are you too young to remember Edghill?

Edgehill was a blue and had everything knocked out of him by the crowd, there were far far worse than him.

Didn't help that he was expected to be a full back and a winger. He's just one of many who was a victim of the crowd...

Corradi is a tosser.

Former Manchester City striker Bernardo Corradi has warned Kaka not to leave AC Milan for Eastlands. Corradi said: "Personally, I'd choose Milan over Manchester City every time for the rest of my life." (Setanta Sports News, 1206)

Who is this guy seriously?

BlueMooney said:
Project Rain said:
Edgehill was a blue and had everything knocked out of him by the crowd, there were far far worse than him.

I've never seen a ruthless targetting of one player as a scapegoat.. especially since pretty much the entire team was shite. He probably shouldn't have come out and said that he was going to play regularly for England (can't source that but I do remember it being said), but it was awful the way some of his own fans destroyed his confidence to that extent.

Crumpsall Blue said:
Yep, sorry for the language but "THEE f*cking Sh*ttest footballer I have ever seen, including Samaras".

Never seen a player so poor at any level in any country and I watch alot of football.

obviously you don't watch alot of football, or you lack patience one of the two because samaras had potential, he scored goals but went on abit of a dry spell! then city fans got on his back and he unfortunately lost confidence! oh well playing in champions league now and will probs win the scottish league over and over again even if its a lower standard of football!

are you all that tunnel visioned, take off the blue specs for a second! all he said was he would choose milan over man city, and im sorry but the majority would!! but yes, he was shit.

forevercity said:
Former Man City striker Bernardo Corradi has warned Kaka not to leave AC Milan for Eastlands. Corradi said: "Personally, I'd choose Milan over Manchester City every time for the rest of my life." (Setanta Sports News, 1206)

One of the worst players i have seen in a city shirt

twat

he doesn't have a right to critisize club. he was utter sh*te in the blue shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.