Bitter, Lager, Cider, Stout, What do you drink?

I started as a teenager on Cider and 20 20, then a I got to an adult I went on to Lager (Fosters) then I tried Bitter (John Smiths) then I went back to Lager (Carling) found out the more I drunk the more cans i needed to get drunk. So then I went to Stella, Stella at the time was fantastic and got pissed all the time, my wife left me and don’t know what happened to my home. Stella then got too expensive so i decided to get back on the Cider and then the cheep wine at the co-op, then I tried Tescos own lager for 40p a can, thought it was shite. Mouthwash was next and the aftershave, my bird who i meet down at the park bench (she lost her teeth long story) thinks I have a problem, we shout many times especially after a few and passers by on the street tell us to be quiet, there taking there kids to school you see! but we tell them to fuck off! but yes now I just have anything that has traces of alcohol in it really.

Robbo. said:
I started as a teenager on Cider and 20 20, then a I got to an adult I went on to Lager (Fosters) then I tried Bitter (John Smiths) then I went back to Lager (Carling) found out the more I drunk the more cans i needed to get drunk. So then I went to Stella, Stella at the time was fantastic and got pssed all the time, my wife left me and don’t know what happened to my home. Stella then got too expensive so i decided to get back on the Cider and then the cheep wine at the co-op, then I tried Tescos own lager for 40p a can, thought it was shite. Mouthwash was next and the aftershave, my bird who i meet down at the park bench (she lost her teeth long story) thinks I have a problem, we shout many times especially after a few and passers by on the street tell us to be quiet, there taking there kids to school you see! but we tell them to fck off! but yes now I just have anything that has traces of alcohol in it really.

Its a barm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.