bitters?

Nited are the new bitters

All they have now..and all they will ever spout at you are their top 3 mantras

1) 19

2) Attendance

3) How much we have spent

I guarantee..have a conversation with a rag and it will generally degenerate into one of the above

Citizen_Ando said:
stavros said:
1) why are WE the ones considered bitter? when they have won so much for years and we have been shite? yet they are the ones who still gloat about us being shite, even thouh their own team used to win everything. ?
i specifically remember a rag at work asking me , " what happened to the mighty blues"? one weekend, but the thing is the same weekend they had won the carling cup? no mwntion of their cup win , just a dig at us. bizarre.

Always found this. It's never about their own success when talking to me about football, it's always been the snide little digs about how shit/bitter we are. Personally, I think the majority of them are self-loathing fucks who know sod all about what it means to be a proper fan and never will.
I certainly think that can be aimed at the majority of united fans who are under 30. You only have to consider how and why they will have become united fans and compare them to the kids who chose and persevered with City. It's not a huge surprise that young City fans seem to be a completely different breed from young united fans. There is definitely a generation or two of united fans who are just clueless wankers imo and subsequently their opinion on most things and particularly anything to do with football is worth less than nowt.

scowy68 said:
Calm down lads,they are only 2 points behind us.We need to remain focused with the job in hand.The players know that the real hard work comes against Arsenal,Stoke,and then Newcastle away,not Blackburn and Bolton at home.

The rags will win today,and we'll open the five point gap up again next week by beating Bolton,it's next Sunday that's a massive game in the title race,we really need Spuds to take at least a point off the rags,then we'll have a bit of breathing space we may need between now and May.

They're actually 5 points behind us and they have to win today to reduce it back to 2 points. I fully expect The Rags to win today, but no way did they think Blackburn would have beaten them at The Swamp. This is the Premiership and on their day any team is capable of beating any other team in the division, so Norwich isn't a forgone conclusion.

Irrespective, I'd rather be in our position than theirs because all we have to do is concentrate on ourselves, ManUre have to hope that we slip up to take advantage.

Nope, United only have to win all of their remaining games to win the league.

However, anything other than a win at Spurs changes that. Anything other than a win drops two or more points, meaning we have at least 4 points advantage. We can then lose the derby and still take the league. (this is assuming they win today!)

Dribble said:
scowy68 said:
Calm down lads,they are only 2 points behind us.We need to remain focused with the job in hand.The players know that the real hard work comes against Arsenal,Stoke,and then Newcastle away,not Blackburn and Bolton at home.

The rags will win today,and we'll open the five point gap up again next week by beating Bolton,it's next Sunday that's a massive game in the title race,we really need Spuds to take at least a point off the rags,then we'll have a bit of breathing space we may need between now and May.

They're actually 5 points behind us and they have to win today to reduce it back to 2 points. I fully expect The Rags to win today, but no way did they think Blackburn would have beaten them at The Swamp. This is the Premiership and on their day any team is capable of beating any other team in the division, so Norwich isn't a forgone conclusion.

Irrespective, I'd rather be in our position than theirs because all we have to do is concentrate on ourselves, ManUre have to hope that we slip up to take advantage.

ok i stand corrected they are 5 points behind us,but it will be 2 by lat afternoon today,i still think the title will rest on the outcome of the Derby in April,and I'm also confident we'll complete a double over them and win the league.

The trouble with united fans they have a superiority complex, they think because they chose to follow a winning side rather than SUPPORT a football club it gives them the right to literally look down on other supporters, in football in work in leisure even when shopping, I have actually seen united fans bully city fans and then get a bloody nose, to their amazement they can't understand how they got blood on their face from someone who is beneath them, this is the mentality of these morons, I liken united to hitlers Germany, with a dictator commander at the elm with his propaganda ministry media machine to his black shirted jackbooted bullying morons, what they have coming to them even if it does not happen this season is a long time coming and they will snap scratch and cry and show what classless set of brainwashed dickheads they are.

United fans are very, very bitter, especially their keyboard warriors. No one else is more deserving of the "Bitters" nickname. Just go to The S*n. Mirror, Daily Mail, Telegraph... click on any high profile City story and read the comments. The guy called "Fengshui" (I think) on the Telegraph page, a Chinese rag I believe, is the funniest, he lists all of our transfers (even before the takeover!) to try and prove something or other.

rest assured rags will put leading questions to us fans to put us on the spot, this is if we win the league. our responses would be used against us for sure..... rags will try and lead the hatred towards our fans and our club.

show class and ignore...... remember a simple smile will tear them apart !!! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.