Bizarre end to kidnapped tanker story

Prestwich_Blue

The Sunday Times is reporting that 10 of the Somali pirates who collected the $3m ransom parachuted onto the tanker have drowned during their escape. Apparently the boat they were in was overloaded, going too fast and it capsized. 6 are known to have died and 4 are missing, together with their share of the ransom.

Ha, ha, fucking ha.

My pals brother who use to be in the forces was offered a private security job to guard against pirates but there not allowed any weapons other than pepper spray and water! Fuck that

What I dont understand is surely a great big electric fence around the exterior of the boat would do the trick, now i know water and electricity are not exactly bossom buddies but it must not be out the realms of possibility to have that sort of security measure in 2009

Weird how they were able to capture a vessel of that size for the time they did but were unable to judge their escape correctly. Ive got a feeling the ships owners have something to do with the drowning.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.