Black Friday And Cyber Monday:

Two Gun Bob

We have dipped our toes earlier this year at prices that should not reduce further, but we remain honed/ready to pounce as the main days deals draw nearer. Keep your powder dry and hold that line!

Purchases.

Three Amazon Fire 8 tabs at £44 each.

Amazon Fire 10.1 tablet at £94.

Brace of Taetronic Bluetooth head sets at £14 each.

Alexa dot at £22.

BT sim only 8 gig at £15 a month with unlimited minutes and texts 12 month contract with a free sound bar worth £150 ...We needed a sound bar so the final sums are 12x15=180 - 150 soundbar =£30 so £2.50 a month contract for 8 gig data and all inc talk and text plus double speed 4g plus free bt sports on mobile. Shout those deals as they roll in brothers.

Whatever comes out of these gates we've got a better chance of survival If we work together.

Last edited:
A better option if you do not require a free soundbar has to be 3's deal of 8 gig of data unlimited mins and unlimited texts for £8 a month....Wow !

Last edited:
Especially when 3 give you free Hands Free for luggage when travelling out of the UK on Easyjet, saving £7 a time.

A better option if you do not require a free soundbar has to be 3's deal of 8 gig of data unlimited mins and unlimited texts for £8 a month....Wow !

Especially when 3 give you free Hands Free for luggage when travelling out of the UK on Easyjet, saving £7 a time.
Just note that, if it's important to you, the Three network is poor coverage inside the Etihad. I'm looking to move away from it as a result.

Absolute con.

Not necessarily. Last year I bought a DeWalt palm sander at Home Depot for $98.00, I used it at work. I came home and saw it on amazon black friday sale for $40.00 so I ordered it and returned the sander to Home Depot the next day. The best part was the contractor I was working for paid for the original, so I pocketed $50.00 and kept the sander.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.