Blackberry Playbook 64GB only £129 at Currys

Bojinov The Bull

Brilliant tablet, loads of connectivity (especially if you have a Blackberry phone as well). I would recommend!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/blackberry-playbook-7-tablet-64-gb-10647930-pdt.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/blackberry ... 0-pdt.html</a>

and you get £10 back if buy a cover for it only thing is they start at £29.99

was in the currys last week and the lad said he could do a deal with a free cover
but i would not get the £10 back

No Spotify and never will be
No Skype and never will be
RIM about to go bust

denislawsbackheel said:
No Spotify and never will be WRONG
No Skype and never will be WRONG
RIM about to go bust WRONG

Spotify is available from blackberry app world
Skype can be used via IMO
Blackberry Service subscribers are up to 80 million this year and is the fastest growing mobile platform in the emerging markets FACT

All android apps can now be used on playbook with "RunTime"

M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
denislawsbackheel said:

Blackberry Service subscribers are up to 80 million this year and is the fastest growing mobile platform in the emerging markets FACT

[bigimg]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8427/7748664464_c77881f4c2_z.jpg[/bigimg]

M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
Not sure where you've got that idea from. Their share of the market in emerging markets is larger than it is here, but it's still below Android and in a number it is behind Symbian and/or iOS as well. That market share is rapidly shrinking in all markets.

M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
denislawsbackheel said:

I've got a playbook and what is this " Runtime " you speak of oh wise one ??

I've had a playbook around 8 months or so and other than pissing about side loading apps I don't know of any other way of accessing the android apps but tbh I got bored a long time ago of messing around trying to get stuff to work on it.

Its a better piece of kit to my recently purchased samsung tab 2 but seriously lacks in content which means unless I want to stream football at work it just gets left gathering dust whilst everyone uses the samsung.

Great for internet browsing, watching the odd movie and thats about it.

Lack of apps, skype, netflix and having to convert divx movies that use the ac3 codec means it's never going to be popular unless things change which is a shame because technically its a great bit of kit.

wayne71 said:
I've had a playbook around 8 months or so and other than pissing about side loading apps I don't know of any other way of accessing the android apps but tbh I got bored a long time ago of messing around trying to get stuff to work on it.

Its a better piece of kit to my recently purchased samsung tab 2 but seriously lacks in content which means unless I want to stream football at work it just gets left gathering dust whilst everyone uses the samsung.

Great for internet browsing, watching the odd movie and thats about it.

Lack of apps, skype, netflix and having to convert divx movies that use the ac3 codec means it's never going to be popular unless things change which is a shame because technically its a great bit of kit.

thats pretty much all tablets are any good for though! I'd only ever use it to browse the web or watch films and stuff on when im on the train/plane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.