Blackburn away... AGAIN!

Rovers1995 said:
When you come out of the train station, the bus station will be in front of you. Go to stand M and get on the number 1a, 1b, 1, or 225 and ask for ewood. If you are unsure when to get off, ask the bus driver, but you won't be able to miss the ground. It takes no more then 10 mins on the bus, traffic permitting.
If you want the Fernhurst it is only a 2 min walk from the bus stop, ask somebody and they will happily show you the way. Hope this helps, enjoy the afternoon, but hopefully not the result :)

This is exactly what i do , and the best way to get to Ewood if you're on the train ....... get off at Blackburn main station and the bus station is directly in front of you ... catch the bus there and you'll be at the ground within' 10 minutes or so ....... after the game simply get the same bus back.

The other option , Darwen station , is a LONG walk to the ground.

Thanks everyone! this may be a silly question but...

if Darwen is such a long walk? why do most people go that way...

DonnyCityLove said:
Thanks everyone! this may be a silly question but...

if Darwen is such a long walk? why do most people go that way...

The people that intentionally get off there go for the pubs i suspect. The rest just tend to follow the crowd as me and my mates did first time round, knew better second time though.

every year at blackburn we get off at the town centre, go to the weathers at the top, full brekkier and several pints before catching a taxi to the fernhuirst abiout 2hrs before kickoff

i wouldnt advise getting the train to darwen...took us a good 30minutes to walk to the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.