Blackburn Away

citizen said:
MadchesterCity said:
When will top tier go on open sale?

How many tickets left?

Usually when the lower has sold out.

Yeah I figured that, how many tickets on both?

I waited because I could only book block S04 which was right at the end of the stand and today block S02 became available so I bought one in there so should be quite central. On that basis I suspect there are plenty left. Whether we get to sell the top tier has to be a consideration now?

Just booked online, now has option of lower or upper tier.
Got one in block s07.

Do any arranged coaches go to this game from anywhere in the Bury/Whitefield/Prestwich/Cheetham Hill/city centre vicinity? I get a coach from Whitefield/Bury to home games as I'm a non-driver but most away games are difficult, but Blackburn is quite local is why I ask. Dunno if I'll be able to get a ticket yet as I'm below 2000 but asking in case.

LoveCity said:
Do any arranged coaches go to this game from anywhere in the Bury/Whitefield/Prestwich/Cheetham Hill/city centre vicinity? I get a coach from Whitefield/Bury to home games as I'm a non-driver but most away games are difficult, but Blackburn is quite local is why I ask. Dunno if I'll be able to get a ticket yet as I'm below 2000 but asking in case.
ticket wont be a problem with 2000 points. and train is your best bet, think its only about a fiver, and a good day out

Heard last night that theres now a charge of 3 quid per person to go into Fernhurst pub (across road from ground).....honest to god!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.