Blackburn away

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
DTKOAG said:
Trying to purchase several but wont let you choose seats.
Just says best available therefore we could be sat all around the stand.
When purchased for Bolton you could allocate so you were sat together.
I got eight this morning, put us all on the same row, one after the other

Cheers pal, If i can back from London earlier enough on Wednesday will see you in town if not City square so will square up then unless you want the money in Euros..lol
looking to get to Shambles as soon as possible, hopefully get a flyer from work and be there for 1ish lol
Can't see us heading up to City Square, it will probably be rammed, but you never know

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
I got eight this morning, put us all on the same row, one after the other

Cheers pal, If i can back from London earlier enough on Wednesday will see you in town if not City square so will square up then unless you want the money in Euros..lol
looking to get to Shambles as soon as possible, hopefully get a flyer from work and be there for 1ish lol
Can't see us heading up to City Square, it will probably be rammed, but you never know

It was rammed on Saturday. Intention is to get away from work at midday dump car off at home then on it. Then again i have the M1/6 to contest first!

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:

It was rammed on Saturday. Intention is to get away from work at midday dump car off at home then on it. Then again i have the M1/6 to contest first!
you should let the train take the strain

lancs blue said:
Crumpsall Blue said:
What`s the score with the trains to Ewood Park ?
Do you get off at Blackburn or Darwen ? I see Darwen is about 3 miles.

Usually get the coach but thinkin of goin by train this time.

Get off at Blackburn, have a drink in the town centre and either walk to the ground (about 25 mins) or grab a taxi if there's a few of you.

Darwen is a bit of a hike and the locals are banjo-strummers.
From victoria you can get off at Mill Hill, only 10-15 min walk, could be a dodgy station though due to the route from and to it.

dowty said:
lancs blue said:
Crumpsall Blue said:
What`s the score with the trains to Ewood Park ?
Do you get off at Blackburn or Darwen ? I see Darwen is about 3 miles.

Usually get the coach but thinkin of goin by train this time.

Get off at Blackburn, have a drink in the town centre and either walk to the ground (about 25 mins) or grab a taxi if there's a few of you.

Darwen is a bit of a hike and the locals are banjo-strummers.
From victoria you can get off at Mill Hill, only 10-15 min walk, could be a dodgy station though due to the route from and to it.

Victoria does not go to Mill Hill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.