Blackburn Fan in Peace

Rovers1995 said:
Blackburn fan in peace here, I would just like to hear what you really think about the game today. Honestly. I'll wait for those that went to the game to respond, as they are the fans who can give an honest opinion.

Well you've lost the opening game , but it's no disaster for you ...... City were always gonna be on a high for this one , and in reality you played well enough to have won on another day.

I thought this was an absolutely tremendous result for us , bearing in mind that you were always gonna come out with all guns blazing at home in the first game of the season , and in truth i don't think many sides are gonna win at your place this season ...... Blackburn are very difficult to beat at home at any time , but City , unlike last seasons pityful away exploits , proved resilient opposition .

You were a bit unlucky at times, as we ourselves were , and maybe another referee , on another day , would have given you a penalty for a shot that was charged down ...... but both goalkeepers had their work cut out today , and both defences , on occasion , looked shaky ...... both goals though were extremely well taken .

We have to build on this now , and you have to react to it in a positive light yourselves , i'm sure that you can ......

good luck for the season.

Fat Sam has his system:
- get the ball forward quickly (i.e. in the air) and pick it up in the second phase
- put pressure on when you haven't got it.

You won't go down while you are using it but you've got players who can play football which makes it all a bit sad.

The last 20-25 minutes of the first half were a bit nervous for us but we had the goal and just about defended it. However we were also a bit wayward today and none of the midfield trio really shone as they can, although Barry was decent. If you'd taken your chances then it could have been different but you didn't and we did. You couldn't touch us when we moved the ball forward quickly and with a bit more composure in the last third then we could have had more goals.

So you could be justified in feeling a little hard done by but there was only one team playing football.

PS always a good day out at Ewood. Everyone is friendly and there's no hassle from fans police or stewards.

Thank you for your honesty everyone, be nice for someone to break the top 4 monopoly, you will do it just stay patient. You as fans deserve a bit of good luck, and I wish it to the lot of you. Glad that you recognise that Blackburn is a friendly club with no bother, just a good day out. Good luck for the rest of the season, just not in the return game at COMS. Hope to see you all there. :D

Rovers1995 said:
Thank you for your honesty everyone, be nice for someone to break the top 4 monopoly, you will do it just stay patient. You as fans deserve a bit of good luck, and I wish it to the lot of you. Glad that you recognise that Blackburn is a friendly club with no bother, just a good day out. Good luck for the rest of the season, just not in the return game at COMS. Hope to see you all there. :D
thank you for your comments, you are always welcome

allerdyce has made his mark on blackburn and has them playing as he likes his teams to play which is very physical and compete on set plays and long throws

the way blackburn played reminded me of stoke last season not much guile on show but compete for everything, i think the result was a fair one as city seemed to cope well with all blackburn through at them and matched blackburn's work rate and in the end the class showed when it mattered

Rovers1995 said:

Good man and thanks

See you at our place.

Rovers1995 said:
Thanks for your honesty, over 22000 of us Rovers were there to see us have more chances than you. :P
I think you need one or two more defenders and a season of bettering where you were last year will be good for you. I don't think you will break into the big 4 YET. What did you think about Rovers? It wasn't as easy as you thought it would be. And like I posted yeaterday, I knew that Rovers wouldn't kick you or resort to dirty tactics.

When we get all of our players back (that are all first teamers), Nelsen, Dunn, Grella,Reid and Emerton, we will play the passing game. Don't worry about that.

You mean like when two of your numpty arsed players sandwiched Richards and injured him the dirty bastards.

Challenger1978 said:
Rovers1995 said:
Thanks for your honesty, over 22000 of us Rovers were there to see us have more chances than you. :P
I think you need one or two more defenders and a season of bettering where you were last year will be good for you. I don't think you will break into the big 4 YET. What did you think about Rovers? It wasn't as easy as you thought it would be. And like I posted yeaterday, I knew that Rovers wouldn't kick you or resort to dirty tactics.

When we get all of our players back (that are all first teamers), Nelsen, Dunn, Grella,Reid and Emerton, we will play the passing game. Don't worry about that.

You mean like when two of your numpty arsed players sandwiched Richards and injured him the dirty bastards.
Leave him alone. He seems decent enough compared to some visiting fans on here, particularly the blue dippers. They seem very quiet tonight. Strange, that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.