Blackburn Fan in Peace

Rovers1995 said:
Thanks for your honesty, over 22000 of us Rovers were there to see us have more chances than you. :P
I think you need one or two more defenders and a season of bettering where you were last year will be good for you. I don't think you will break into the big 4 YET. What did you think about Rovers? It wasn't as easy as you thought it would be. And like I posted yeaterday, I knew that Rovers wouldn't kick you or resort to dirty tactics.

When we get all of our players back (that are all first teamers), Nelsen, Dunn, Grella,Reid and Emerton, we will play the passing game. Don't worry about that.
I feel that Rovers will finish in the bottom half but Fat Sam will keep you safe. Fat Sam has you playing some awful long ball football, I feel sorry for you being subjected to that every week.

Rovers1995 said:
Thanks for your honesty, over 22000 of us Rovers were there to see us have more chances than you. :P
I think you need one or two more defenders and a season of bettering where you were last year will be good for you. I don't think you will break into the big 4 YET. What did you think about Rovers? It wasn't as easy as you thought it would be. And like I posted yeaterday, I knew that Rovers wouldn't kick you or resort to dirty tactics.

When we get all of our players back (that are all first teamers), Nelsen, Dunn, Grella,Reid and Emerton, we will play the passing game. Don't worry about that.

BFS doesnt know how to play a passing game.

If you count having more chances as lumping the ball into the 6 yard box as often as possible hoping for knock downs , the ok you had chances , It was football but not as we know it.

Also I feel sorry for Gamst Pederson, BFS has turned a decent left sided midfielder into a throw in , corner and free kick taker and nothing else.

Blackburns alright, I guess.

Well, they're not great, they're not good, hell, they're not even mediocre, but they're better then 5-6 of the other teams in the league and I'd be surprised if they were relegated. Painful to watch though.

yankblue said:
Blackburns alright, I guess.

Well, they're not great, they're not good, hell, they're not even mediocre, but they're better then 5-6 of the other teams in the league and I'd be surprised if they were relegated. Painful to watch though.

They won't go down ........ i'm pretty sure i've just seen two of the likely relegation posse in Burnley and Wolves ..... these two don't have a decent defence between em'!

And the shambles that is Portsmouth might just join em'!

If you want prem football year in year out guaranteed with te off chance of making Europe, without any money to spend on players and can stomach hoof football BFS is your man. You want free flowing passing football get rid of him. Only downside you might get relegated.

Rovers1995 said:
As i've already said, when we get our injured 5 first teamers back, we will play the passing game. In truth I'd rather the passing game obviously but as long as we win more matches and get more points on the boards then other teams, I'll be happy.
I hope you play a short passing game, but you did not do so last season, and Allardyce is not known for playing that way.

Nothing against Rovers, but I think you might struggle this season. Your squad looks very thin and Allardyce says that apart from Salgado the spending is over.

Rovers1995 said:
Blackburn fan in peace here, I would just like to hear what you really think about the game today. Honestly. I'll wait for those that went to the game to respond, as they are the fans who can give an honest opinion.

blackburn could have easily come away with a point, bearing in mind our bench i dont think we would have lost the game.where we won this was the big players at big times, adebyor gets an early chance, bang 1-0, other strikers may have fluffed that as "its came too early". then shay steps up to the plate when blackburn were clearly on top.
blackburn will be fine under big sam, a good cup run maybe as they will be hard to beat just they were in this game.

I have to say blackburn are terrible to watch, IMO worse than bolton. The number of times they just hoof the ball forward without trying to pick anyone out was unbelievable. Typical BFS side.

however you cant blame them for playing that way if it works for them, would hate to watch it week in week out mind

Blackburn played quite well against a side which with no dispespect obviously had a lot more ability than them, you had a very good spell at the end of the second half and if it wasn't for that fantastic save from Given and some better finishing you could easily have gone into the break level. Never expected this to be an easy game for City, Blackburn has never been an easy place to go for us and considering we had a few debutants playing today I am very happy with the result.

As for Blackburn's prospects this season I think you will finish bottom half but not in any danger of relegation, 13th my prediction.

What did you think of Steven Nzonzi in the middle for Blackburn yesterday. Tall lad he had bright green boots on. He's only 20 and he came from a french second division side. It was his first premiership game and I thought he did well in midfield against, Robinho, Barry and Ireland. We bought him for only £400,000 similar to when we bought Samba for the same amount. Let's hope his value rises and rises the longer he is with us, just like Samba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.