Blackburn Goal

tmouseman

I Couldn't believe that at 3-1 down Pederson made such a big deal of his goal.
Every right to be pleased but his celebration was a joke and wasted what little time they had.
I know he has had trouble scoring but it showed he cared more about his own glory than his team.
Would not have been pleased to see a City player do that.
Pick ball out of net and run back to halfway line and try and get another.
Thought to myself "what a tw*t "

To me it just shows that we are recognised as a big, powerful club. You watch a player when he scores at OT or Anfield. Regardless of the result they celebrate. Get used to it, very shortly people will have scoring against us as one of the greatest moments of their careers ;)

Whilst he is certainly a shithouse, he did stop midway through his arms aloft run, probably felt embarrassed. At least that shows some self awareness but i must admit i was a bit surprised he even celebrated a little bit

I couldn't beleive we'd let them have a goal but then again we were relaxed with the ball and they were putting us on the back foot.

I just hoped it wouldn't be another lead we'd waste.

Contract expiring.

In the shop window on live television. Look at me, look at me is what it screamed of to me.

I remember a few years ago the guy was top class, now he is utter shyte.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.