blackburn official coach travel

BlueMoon93 said:
Corky said:
It doesn't stop on the way back from London matches, that is not civil. Especially if it is going round a round-a-bout every time you go for a piss in the stinky small bog.

Fuck that then. When I go on the official coach down south with my other team, Chester, we stop like twice on the way there and twice on the way back. You can't expect a load of people to be couped u on a coach for like 5 hours without stretching there legs or buying some food. What if you don't like having a shit in a little bog like that. Minging.

Once on way there , none on way back, been 3 times in 6 years to London using it.

KBB's bluemoon bus is far better, he has some places spare for Palace on the matchday forum.

mcfcjosh said:
How much do they charge for trips usually? I've never used them before myself. It may be an option if it's quite cheap, would be comedy just to see how dull the journey is lol. Do they depart from CoMS and drop you right outside the away ground? Cheers.

im goin pompy on the coach! its £30!!! not lookin forward to it!, went fulham wiv em couple of years back the journey home was so boring!! its d cheapest way tho and gets you to the ground on time!

Corky said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Fuck that then. When I go on the official coach down south with my other team, Chester, we stop like twice on the way there and twice on the way back. You can't expect a load of people to be couped u on a coach for like 5 hours without stretching there legs or buying some food. What if you don't like having a shit in a little bog like that. Minging.

Once on way there , none on way back, been 3 times in 6 years to London using it.

KBB's bluemoon bus is far better, he has some places spare for Palace on the matchday forum.

Cheers. Not going to Palace tbh, how many does his bus hold? Like a mini bus or a coach?

BlueMoon93 said:
Corky said:

Cheers. Not going to Palace tbh, how many does his bus hold? Like a mini bus or a coach?

Bus being a euphemism for big car/people carrier

The coached are over-priced because there are so many stewards who get free travel and a free match ticket. Most of them don't even get out of their seat during the trip and don't justify their role.

When there was a couple of coaches going, there were a couple of stewards on each coach. Now there is one coach and four stewards several of whom are strapped in their seat from setting off until arrival.

If you get rid of some of the freeloaders, the coaches might be a bit cheaper on the paying fan !!!

The coaches are borin and crap!! if u sing u get threatened to be banned which is a joke!!! the stewards just sit down all the way there the only time they move is o moan at the people on it!! not been on it for 2 yrs and dont plan on goin on it again just puts a downer on the day instead of it bein a laugh like away days shud b!! the toilets are disgusting on the coaches aswel and if u ask to stop on the way home for the toilet they have a fit!!!

mcfcjosh said:
SouthStand211 said:
The official coach get's you in and out of away grounds with ease, it's fairly priced and quiet generally means civilised.

Thumbs up for me.
do you like prawn sandwiches?

Nowt wrong with reading a paper and having a chat with like-minded blues. A train full of munich chants and shouts of "its full of tit's, fanny, and City" isn't my thing or my girlfriends. You get the train, I'll get a coach.

Inside the ground, we'll get behind the team as much as anyone else.

Rule is, if you drink or wanna "sing ya hearts out" get the train or private coach.
If you wanna, leave it till your in the ground, get the coach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.