Blackburn sold out 10 mins ago!

Went to the ground just after they sold out... Put down for 2 tickets if they became available. Mate checked last night and we've got the seats pending in our purchase history and the money is held out of my account.

Fingers crossed i've got the tickets! Has that happened to anyone else here?

Oh P.S Our ticket office above the shop looks like and is run like a bank.

Ok sorry thats how much you paid for 2 season tickets pretty good value. How much are your cheapest and most expensive seats?

Rovers1995 said:
pardoe said:
Doesn't really reflect well on Blackburn that even with season-ticket's priced at £149-£199 they can still give some sides a whole end of the ground!

Blackburn have done really well with season ticket sales actually. Alot of clubs are struggling with the credit crunch and are losing season ticket holders. Blackburn's record season ticket sales was 19000 the season after we won the premiership trophy. Already this season we have sold around 18000, with time to sell more season tickets before the big kickoff. They are the third cheapest season tickets in the whole of england after wanting to reward the true fans for affordable premiership football. As a result of the cheap season tickets, individual matchday prices have gone up as would be expected. Man City fans are complaining about matchday prices at Ewood Park, when Blackburn fans have had to pay the same prices as we are now charging when we go to away grounds around the country. Can I ask how much Man City season tickets are to watch the same 20 teams play football throughout the season as we will be watching, and how many season tickets you have sold? Also, bare in mind that we were in a relegation fight last season and still attendances are going up.

I have one of the best views of anyone in any Premier League ground and i only pay £478 for my seasoncard! A lot of my mates pay less than £400 behind the goal, prob £350! How much are yours?

caseycity said:
henrythedogcity said:
Ye Ha........just got 3 in blackburn end..........!!!
good one ,how did you do it,i need 1 adult and 1 child can you help.

Get down to ewood park, grab hold of someone near the ground and ask them to get you tickets, Thats what my mates did yesterday theres gonna be loads of blues in the blackburn ends!

danburge82 said:
Rovers1995 said:
Blackburn have done really well with season ticket sales actually. Alot of clubs are struggling with the credit crunch and are losing season ticket holders. Blackburn's record season ticket sales was 19000 the season after we won the premiership trophy. Already this season we have sold around 18000, with time to sell more season tickets before the big kickoff. They are the third cheapest season tickets in the whole of england after wanting to reward the true fans for affordable premiership football. As a result of the cheap season tickets, individual matchday prices have gone up as would be expected. Man City fans are complaining about matchday prices at Ewood Park, when Blackburn fans have had to pay the same prices as we are now charging when we go to away grounds around the country. Can I ask how much Man City season tickets are to watch the same 20 teams play football throughout the season as we will be watching, and how many season tickets you have sold? Also, bare in mind that we were in a relegation fight last season and still attendances are going up.

I have one of the best views of anyone in any Premier League ground and i only pay £478 for my seasoncard! A lot of my mates pay less than £400 behind the goal, prob £350! How much are yours?
i'm in 112 and paid 369... bargain

I got a young adult season ticket in the same seat as I have always sat in and it is a brilliant view and brilliant atmosphere and it cost me £129.
For me, my dad, my brother-in-law and my little sister, it cost us altogether £602. Some clubs charge more than that for one season ticket.

Rovers1995 said:
I got a young adult season ticket in the same seat as I have always sat in and it is a brilliant view and brilliant atmosphere and it cost me £129.
For me, my dad, my brother-in-law and my little sister, it cost us altogether £602. Some clubs charge more than that for one season ticket.

Some clubs charge twice that for one season ticket!

I know a family from Kersal in Salford who are United fans, who go watching Blackburn because of the fair prices! and the kids are now Blackburn fans!

It's disgusting. What happened to football being a fans game? Hopefully by teams such as Blackburn reducing season ticket prices by so much, it sets a precedent and helps bring football back to the fans.

TAKING BACK EWOOD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.