Blackburn sold out 10 mins ago!

Well fancy fucking that! Get home from work today and I've got a letter, turns out to be a fucking blackburn ticket! My dad put me down on the waiting list and the ticket is here already. Can't believe it I'm chuffed to bits. See you at the Fernhurst!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Well fancy fucking that! Get home from work today and I've got a letter, turns out to be a fucking blackburn ticket! My dad put me down on the waiting list and the ticket is here already. Can't believe it I'm chuffed to bits. See you at the Fernhurst!

Nice one mate, when did he put you down on the waiting list? Still waiting for my ticket to come in the post, last time i went to Blackburn the season before last my ticket never turned up and i had to pick one up at the Blackburn ticket office on the day of the game,

The Fat el Hombre said:

For fucks sake... ;)

Wondering if theres anyone that knows what block the city fans will be taking up in the home end?

Obviously PM me

Failsworth_Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Nice one mate, when did he put you down on the waiting list? Still waiting for my ticket to come in the post, last time i went to Blackburn the season before last my ticket never turned up and i had to pick one up at the Blackburn ticket office on the day of the game,

At some point yesterday mate. Couldn't believe it when I got home from work, I had no idea that a ticket was on it's way

oh you sad blackburn fan just bought 3 tickets for blackburn end,city will take over ewood that day just like in the promotion year.cannot wait.

any idea how anyone has got tickets for home end? itried to register online but no luck and tried to buy them over phone but was told i needed membership

Rovers1995 said:
pardoe said:
Doesn't really reflect well on Blackburn that even with season-ticket's priced at £149-£199 they can still give some sides a whole end of the ground!

Blackburn have done really well with season ticket sales actually. Alot of clubs are struggling with the credit crunch and are losing season ticket holders. Blackburn's record season ticket sales was 19000 the season after we won the premiership trophy. Already this season we have sold around 18000, with time to sell more season tickets before the big kickoff. They are the third cheapest season tickets in the whole of england after wanting to reward the true fans for affordable premiership football. As a result of the cheap season tickets, individual matchday prices have gone up as would be expected. Man City fans are complaining about matchday prices at Ewood Park, when Blackburn fans have had to pay the same prices as we are now charging when we go to away grounds around the country. Can I ask how much Man City season tickets are to watch the same 20 teams play football throughout the season as we will be watching, and how many season tickets you have sold? Also, bare in mind that we were in a relegation fight last season and still attendances are going up.

Good point - well made Rovers1995, nice to see some reasonable fans on here offering some alternative views.

What do ya think of BFS (Big Fat Sam) then
What did you think of Paul Ince
RSC - good peice of business for both clubs me thinks!
Will Simon Garner be playing against us... ;-) If so he will probably fecking score as he always seemed to do!!

I like Big Sam, he kept us up when it looked an impossible task, just hope that he doesn't play the long ball game this season. Blackburn have a lot of talented players that like the ball on the ground, lets keep it that way.
I was all for getting Paul Ince in and giving him a chance, and he does like teams to play football the right way. That doesn't always work in the premierleague though. Just look at West Brom. John Williams was right to let him go though. In his last game away at Wigan we ended the game with, our left back at left wing, striker in midfield and injured midfielder upfront.
As for Roque, as i've said in another topic, I loved him to bits till he disrespected the club as I'm sure you can all understand. I think that possibly £17 million was a bit to much to spend on him, but hey you can afford it :P, only time will tell whether or not he does well for you.
As for Simon Garner, he was a fantastic player in his time. Blackburn legend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.