Blackburn tickets

I don't think we're going to sell this one out, £35 a piece is steep. I'll be there though.

Del_Bosque said:
I don't think we're going to sell this one out, £35 a piece is steep. I'll be there though.
got mine row 31 bottom tier ...cant fooking wait ...may have 3 juniors spare if hte lads cant get out of a football match that day ..will post the week before..still had to buy them incase

I think we'll sell out comfortably, still another 2 weeks to go and a lot of fans will be getting paid at the end of the month so I'd expect good sales next week.

yozzer said:
Del_Bosque said:
got mine row 31 bottom tier ...cant fooking wait ...may have 3 juniors spare if hte lads cant get out of a football match that day ..will post the week before..still had to buy them incase

Yozzer , there are 5 of us in row 32 just behind ya.

yozzer said:
Del_Bosque said:

Hope that aint mine for sale 'yozzer' :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.