Blackburn tickets

What time does the phone line open for tickets?

Daft question but havn't found the times on the site yet, and used to either order online or go and buy them at the box office (much mroe fun).

Bluemoon115 said:

Daft question but havn't found the times on the site yet, and used to either order online or go and buy them at the box office (much mroe fun).
I think it's 8am.

lancs blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:

I think it's 8am.

Sounds good to me, I really hope I get a ticket, I'm desperate to see us get hammered 3-0!

:P

Anyone who has bought one this afternoon, is that on the bottom tier? And may be a stupid question but is the stand even i.e. same amount on the bottom tier as on the top tier.

Gotta wait till Monday and starting to feel I won't get one now.

dannybcity said:
I was told before that we've sold our allocation for today (not we've sold out btw). Why are we setting allocations for certain days?

Someone said we are selling block by block each day

So has lower now completly sold out? i really hope not! getting mine in the morning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.