Blackburn tickets

Our ticket office is a joke. I haven't received my seasoncard yet so i rang up yesterday and asked if I could have my numbers as wanted to get blackburn tickets today. Bloke palmed me off 'yeah its the same as your old number don't worry mate'. Ring up this morning at half 8 to be told that I don't have a seasoncard only a citycard. Says to ring customer services and see what they say, they are also useless. Still hasn't been sorted, i don't have a ticket for blackburn and apparently i don't have a season ticket despite paying 310 quid for one.

The Fixer said:
A couple of my mates are thinking of getting tickets in the blackburn end, does anyone know if their is any criteria like past history of buying tickets or proof of where you live thanks?

Both the Blackburn End and Riverside are sold out to season ticket holders I believe. That only leaves the Jack Walker stand. The ticket price is £28 and tickets are only on sale to "supporters who have a database history of purchasing tickets for previous Blackburn Rovers fixtures".

This may sound like a ridiculous idea, but for anyone who is desperate to get to this game I would seriously consider getting a Blackburn season ticket for the Darwen End! It will cost £150, and for the City game you get a free relocated ticket in the Jack Walker stand. You won't have any problem getting them to sell you one, and you could then try to flog the ticket for the rest of the season to a Rovers fan for say £120.

I think City need to add a 1000 ppoints limit instead of going from 2500 loyalty points to all season card holders. Be fairer to those that have had season cards for few season - let them have a chance over the newbie glory hunters.
Got over 4000 points before anyone says I am being out of order :-)

goatfood said:
I think City need to add a 1000 ppoints limit instead of going from 2500 loyalty points to all season card holders. Be fairer to those that have had season cards for few season - let them have a chance over the newbie glory hunters.

Tbh this would be fair. it seems to create a big demand when they allow loads to buy it on the same day, remember hamburg and now blackburn. I doubt it would have sold out as quick if they'd staggered the sales more.

goatfood said:
I agree I have never understood why it isn't like that

brady0 said:
Our ticket office is a joke. I haven't received my seasoncard yet so i rang up yesterday and asked if I could have my numbers as wanted to get blackburn tickets today. Bloke palmed me off 'yeah its the same as your old number don't worry mate'. Ring up this morning at half 8 to be told that I don't have a seasoncard only a citycard. Says to ring customer services and see what they say, they are also useless. Still hasn't been sorted, i don't have a ticket for blackburn and apparently i don't have a season ticket despite paying 310 quid for one.

Email customer services

me and 2mates going.2 of us in bottom tier 1 in the top.any one want to swap lower for the top tier?worth a chance!

Why can't we have a bidding system where everyone has a week to submit a request then after the closing date the ticket office allocates them all in loyalty point order?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.