Blackpool away fixture

M M

mat

Bound to be a wet wednesday in Feb. Can't see it being an Saturday in August or April/May.

Said this to my mate last night. Can see them putting us, rags, everton and liverpool away there in the winter. They wouldnt want thouasnads of mancs and scousers ballooning there of a weekend in the summer!

Fanny Fart said:
Said this to my mate last night. Can see them putting us, rags, everton and liverpool away there in the winter. They wouldnt want thouasnads of mancs and scousers ballooning there of a weekend in the summer!

Well its not a choice, its a randomly selected computer program that sets it up now, then sky gets it does what it wants and thats your fixture list!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fanny Fart said:

Well its not a choice, its a randomly selected computer program that sets it up now, then sky gets it does what it wants and thats your fixture list!!!

The dibble will have a bit of input in this, without a doubt

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fanny Fart said:

I thought the police had a big say

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fanny Fart said:

It's far from random.

Notice how us and United, Liverpool and Everton, Arsenal and Spurs etc never play at home on the same weekend? There is a huge input from the Police on that sort of thing for all the English fixtures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.