Blackpool away fixture

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fanny Fart said:
Said this to my mate last night. Can see them putting us, rags, everton and liverpool away there in the winter. They wouldnt want thouasnads of mancs and scousers ballooning there of a weekend in the summer!

Well its not a choice, its a randomly selected computer program that sets it up now, then sky gets it does what it wants and thats your fixture list!!!
Its one of the common myths the fixture list is randonly selected at all, the BBC ran a feature a couple of years back about it. Among other things it has to be approved by all the clubs and the police. It gave an example of some fixture that someone objected to and as a result every fixture that week had to be changed because of a knock on .

dannybcity said:
It's not a big ground is it so I doubt we'd get a particularly big allocation.

At moment it is 1300, when the capacity is increased which I believe should be completed by November looking at around 3,500

It really does make me wonder how everyone can be so confident that they will get an away ticket, no matter what time of the season or what of the day, it'll be like owning gold dust. There what, an allocation of 1,500 away fans, we, like all the clubs in the PL will get the full amount and i can actually see them being sold in about 2 days, no-one under 3000 loyalty pints has a chance imo.
But with a ticket or not, i'll be in blackpool with bells on ;P.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well its not a choice, its a randomly selected computer program that sets it up now, then sky gets it does what it wants and thats your fixture list!!!
Its one of the common myths the fixture list is randonly selected at all, the BBC ran a feature a couple of years back about it. Among other things it has to be approved by all the clubs and the police. It gave an example of some fixture that someone objected to and as a result every fixture that week had to be changed because of a knock on .

I always understood it was randomly selected then everything came in afterwards its so that no biased can be given on the draw but everything be changed as needs be. I mean like everton and us, supposed to play them in August and end up playing them in March due to are's and there cup runs. Then Spurs when sky made it a 4th place play off

I would love to see if somone had looked at the original fixture lists then reproduced the actual one after TV has tinkered with it.

blue 1992 said:
It really does make me wonder how everyone can be so confident that they will get an away ticket, no matter what time of the season or what of the day, it'll be like owning gold dust. There what, an allocation of 1,500 away fans, we, like all the clubs in the PL will get the full amount and i can actually see them being sold in about 2 days, no-one under 3000 loyalty pints has a chance imo.
But with a ticket or not, i'll be in blackpool with bells on ;P.

1300 away allocation and no way will they go down to 3000 points. I'll have nearly 5000 after the season ticket points and I don't reckon I'll get one, hence my "Blackpool Away Request" thread in the Ticket Exchange Forum. Bit early I know but had to get in first.

I was listening to 5live this morning and the locals want fans there, they are going to push for fans making a weekend of it with deals on hotels for visiting fans.
It's not like they're not used to having the town full of people going out and having a few drinks.
Most fans who go and do make a weekend out of it will just look like any other bunch of lads away for the weekend they'll go to the match have a few get changed go out,I can't see the police being that bothered.

shootmeifipost10k said:
I was listening to 5live this morning and the locals want fans there, they are going to push for fans making a weekend of it with deals on hotels for visiting fans.
It's not like they're not used to having the town full of people going out and having a few drinks.
Most fans who go and do make a weekend out of it will just look like any other bunch of lads away for the weekend they'll go to the match have a few get changed go out,I can't see the police being that bothered.

I Can.

Now they've made the prem their local scallies will fancy a rumble with mancs,scousers and cockneys.

shootmeifipost10k said:

Always had good nights out there, owners of the £20 B&B's always friendly and happy to stay open for your money long time after last orders

Blackpool only thinks it will get 1 season and everyone will max the earning potential there, and fair play to them for it. I for one will be going Blackpool for the away game and its a godd 300 miles for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.