Blackpool Tower on fire (False Alarm)

i've no idea who she is, i shall look her up
(Lucy seems like an unusual middle name)
but if it is down to your love of her that you watch it then i fully understand
I don't watch it because she is presenting it, but it is always nice when she does.
We've all grown older and no longer hold our youthful looks but Lucy (if you are reading this) you are still lovely.

The internationally reported Bed Bug issue showing bugs crawling all over metro seats, as Paris battled a plague of the tiny creatures was a total crock of shit.

No more a bed bug problem than any other city in the world.

When in the Pool they're sometimes on our list, have you tried Scruffy Murphy's when they have an artist on, it's nicely placed for Hogarths, Mitre and the spoons as well.

For Cleveleys I'd recommend both the Vault & Shipwreck for a tipple.

If you get to the end of the line Fleetwood's Spoons has competition from a fake spoons facing it which I've not tried yet, other's worth noting are The Bug and The Steamer owned by Sid Little.

In our inland enclave of Poulton le Fylde yesterday, we went in our favourite local The Thatched House. Even at 4 pm it was very busy, so we sat onthe corner of a large table, and guy across from me looked very familiar. Got chatting later, and it clicked .... former player Paul Stewart.

Really friendly lad.

Will make a note of your Fleetwood pub suggestions. Be great aftr taking the hounds for a run on the beach.

In our inland enclave of Poulton le Fylde yesterday, we went in our favourite local The Thatched House. Even at 4 pm it was very busy, so we sat onthe corner of a large table, and guy across from me looked very familiar. Got chatting later, and it clicked .... former player Paul Stewart.

Really friendly lad.

Will make a note of your Fleetwood pub suggestions. Be great aftr taking the hounds for a run on the beach.
If on the sand, Rossall Tavern on Larkhome is your best bet, my local & dog friendly.

The fire is finally out!!!
After the "fake" reports of "orange netting", fire crews have put it out. ;)

415205377_930096855343310_6370529223516817958_n.jpg

This is an uncanny tale by any stretch of the imagination. We were just heading along the promenade toward the Velvet coaster to celebrate Mr Martins Knighthood, when who do you thing we bumped into?

Seen loads of celebrities on our global travels, but not many that can be compared to this encounter .. and ever so On Topic.

Noel Gallager and even the talkative John Stapleton couldn't surpass this experince, as we chatted away like long lost friends who had just met after a period of abstentia.

Take a bow Steven, the driving force behind A Walk On The Wildside.

The difference between Noel Gallagher who wobbled aimlessly through Salzburg Square mubbling "no photos no photos" and Stephen, was that Stephen had time for his followers,, so a big well done chap for making yourself ammeniable.

He said he enjoyed our encounter so much, that he promised us a mention on his next blog : /

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.