Blackpool Vs Spurs Tonight (Merged)

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
Let's hope City realise just how much of a warning this is. Our top 4 chances could be gone just like that. This is a huge let off for us, and one I'm happy to have, but a bad result for us next weekend and we go back to worrying again.

It isn't a huge let off for us.

It is football
eeza football

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside....where the brass band plays...FUCK OFF TOTTENHAM!

MCFC BOB said:
Let's hope City realise just how much of a warning this is. Our top 4 chances could be gone just like that. This is a huge let off for us, and one I'm happy to have, but a bad result for us next weekend and we go back to worrying again.

FFS Bob, can you not take the noose from around your neck for just one night.

(on the other hand) ;-)

tottingham........erm???????

now then,something tells me those gobshites from the lane won`t be giving it the big one tonight on our lovely little forum lmfao...

after beating ac milan over 35`s it was spurs this and spurs that....

what a load of old shit!!!!

so,come on then you gobby spuds,let`s see some facking minerals then..........

Re: Blackpool Vs Spurs Tonight

essexspur said:
the spurs squad is off equal quality to that of man citys squad fella, modric & krancjar are also available tonight that are not on that list, we have had chronic bad luck with injuries this year & yet are still in with a great shout of a top 3 finish,i believe a win tonight & the comeback off a fresh gareth bale in the next week or so,you will find it very difficult to finish above spurs in my opinion,we kicked on this time last year when many up & down the country were waiting for spurs to implode & expected it to happen & it didnt,we have the squad to cope with injuries to important players

BUMP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.