Blackpool Vs Spurs Tonight (Merged)

Re: SPUDS STUFFED

Redknapp looked sick as a chip. I think I counted 5 missed sitters but my stream kept stopping till 20 mins. Blackpool weren't that good but Spuds were so wasteful. Game on. C'mon City.

-- Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 pm --

Redknapp looked sick as a chip. I think I counted 5 missed sitters but my stream kept stopping till 20 mins. Blackpool weren't that good but Spuds were so wasteful. Game on. C'mon City.

-- Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 pm --

Redknapp looked sick as a chip. I think I counted 5 missed sitters but my stream kept stopping till 20 mins. Blackpool weren't that good but Spuds were so wasteful. Game on. C'mon City.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 pm --<br /><br />Redknapp looked sick as a chip. I think I counted 5 missed sitters but my stream kept stopping till last 20 mins. Blackpool weren't that good but Spuds were so wasteful. Game on. C'mon City.

Re: Blackpool Vs Spurs Tonight

bluevengence said:
essexspur said:
the spurs squad is off equal quality to that of man citys squad fella, modric & krancjar are also available tonight that are not on that list, we have had chronic bad luck with injuries this year & yet are still in with a great shout of a top 3 finish,i believe a win tonight & the comeback off a fresh gareth bale in the next week or so,you will find it very difficult to finish above spurs in my opinion,we kicked on this time last year when many up & down the country were waiting for spurs to implode & expected it to happen & it didnt,we have the squad to cope with injuries to important players

BUMP

but not the squad to cope with Blackpool tonight it seems

Re: SPUDS STUFFED

Great result for us, would rather a draw for Chelsea united, we won't catch the rags, but Chelsea still a threat and I think we need 3rd really so no doubts. Would want a rag win but just can't bring myself to want them fuckers to ever win

a big aggrieved that Adam made that stupid, pointless tackle in stoppage time. Now in a few weeks he'll miss the Chelsea game at home. Today's result aside, Chelsea have looked more than vulnerable, especially on the road. Big blow.

imber50 said:
How the f**k can Blackpool fans be leaving early.Your team have just beaten the "mighty" spuds and you f**k off early. Really dont understand football fans...

Football Fans...........Fickle eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.