Blackpool ?

rhinomcfc said:
heard there not letting people out of blackpool train station with no tickets either.

Do you not think if they were going to do this they would of made a big thing about it eg putting it on the os and men to try and put people off travelling???

The Fixer said:
rhinomcfc said:
heard there not letting people out of blackpool train station with no tickets either.

heard that rumour too

How do they do that then? if you have no colours on you could be just going for the day out or on the lash??

then Citys troublemakers (if they go) could say the same thing then really lol.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:11 pm --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
Young_TomO said:

Get off at Poulton-le-Fylde station and get a bus into Blackpool. ;-)

True, ashame there only trains going to blackpool North, will have to see

i think poulton's the one before,if needs be pile off there and get a baxi in!!more than one way to skin a cat!!

Or get off at Layton if the train stops there. Only cost you a fiver in a taxi into the town centre from there (probably have to phone one though as it's a small station).

I don't think they can stop people coming into a town, ticket or no ticket! It's a tourist town when all said and done.

For those of you wanting better accommodation the hotels beyond and behind the Pleasure Beach are meant to be quite good, the cheap ones are around Foxhall area, more sedate try Bispham end, there is something for everyone, very expensive try Lytham (but they are good hotels) I think the team may be staying at Herons Reach which is very nice but you would need your car it's near the Zoo and Stanley Park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.