Blagging free stuff

Richard

Aint it great. Managed to get a whole weeks worth of free gym membership. Wowsa. :@)

Whats the best thing you have ever blagged?

I got a free pen once by pretending to be a fresher, it was like the real Hustle. Master of persuasion.

Found a PS2 game on the street and blagged GAME into giving me a refund without a reciept or date of purchase. It's all about believeng you're right, and looking like you might soon snap if you don't get your own way soon ;-P

i spotted a small scratch on £90.00 display pine tv unit at asda eastlands,said i would give them £20 00 for it,the manager said thats cool sold as seen.

you dont ask you dont get !!!!!!!!!!!,(the missus finds it embaressing though and says i am a clampit)

Any supermarket... box of wine, as going through check out told a bullshit story about how the last time i bought the same wine it leaked all over the boot of the car. Manager cant be appologetic enough and gives the box for free!!

i got 3 free frappucino's from Starbucks last week! result!

also I had a free meal at Dexter's because it was that shit i stood up and walked out.

Flashed an out of date, backstage pass for a Smiths gig in Liverpool to the bouncers on the door at the Palace in Manchester and got to see the greatest band ever for free.

bada bing said:
Flashed an out of date, backstage pass for a Smiths gig in Liverpool to the bouncers on the door at the Palace in Manchester and got to see the greatest band ever for free.
Why? Who were The Smiths supporting that night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.