Blaise Matuidi

BlueDejong

Tom Coast ‏@sardinetrawler

According to RMC Sport, #MCFC have contacted #PSG midfielder Blaise Matuidi’s entourage and are prepared to make an offer to the French club

- If he coming to us, It's great deal.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Just how many midfielders do we actually need?

he is a defensive MD if i'm right and if this is true and with fernandinho already us then this means one thing the end for both barry and garcia

MihaiCity said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Just how many midfielders do we actually need?

he is a defensive MD if i'm right and if this is true and with fernandinho already us then this means one thing the end for both barry and garcia

Not a bad thing at all.
Only negative is one less English player in our squad.

Looks like someone's been reading the following thread for tips on posting in the transfer forum:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=282461&hilit=forum+etiquette

The Flash said:
The player should also be of african origin with a name like Zebedee Monfofo or similar. He must be so far off the radar people will automatically think you are ITK as City play things close to their chest but someone who works at the airport actually saw a black man get off a shuttle flight from Heathrow. You will be carried shoulders high across the transfer forum in celebration.

Don't forget to text and bbm your buddies before posting though, so they can log on and reply to your thread with responses such as "OMG this guy would be amazing!!" et al. Thus doubling their post count since 2009.

yaya toure - matuidi - fernandinho

the best center we will see in our life. but this rumor is false for 100%. i think matuidi is the most important player in PSG after ibrahimovic.

The Flash said:
Looks like someone's been reading the following thread for tips on posting in the transfer forum:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=282461&hilit=forum+etiquette

The Flash said:
The player should also be of african origin with a name like Zebedee Monfofo or similar. He must be so far off the radar people will automatically think you are ITK as City play things close to their chest but someone who works at the airport actually saw a black man get off a shuttle flight from Heathrow. You will be carried shoulders high across the transfer forum in celebration.

Don't forget to text and bbm your buddies before posting though, so they can log on and reply to your thread with responses such as "OMG this guy would be amazing!!" et al. Thus doubling their post count since 2009.
Its from French radio, seems worth mentioning to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.