Blame the Players not Mancini

cyberblue

Was it Mancini fault that Bellamy & Barry missed chances?.was it Mancini fault that Ade got sent off? Or that the Players could not defend a throw in when every person in the Ground new what was coming .Or that one of the Best goalies in the world Flapped again .?I think not . We played well & more than matched Stoke but did not take our chances .To shout for the Managers head now is unbeleivable .some people dont know how lucky we are

was it mancinis fault those players were picked...was it mancinis fault those players were played out of position....was it mancinis fault he didnt/couldnt motivate them enough to put in a shift.....was it mancinis fault he chose to not even give a rousing speech at half time in extra time....was it mancinis fault he put more defenders on the field of play when we were chasing the game....two sides to every coin mate

First half we were very good last night, played on the counter well and should of been ahead. second half for me they were the better team, they wanted it more and thoroughly deserved their victory. had adebayor stayed on the pitch who knows? hindsights a great thing and its just unfortunate that he was having a good game for us up to then. I do blame mancini. not just for last night as i believe it was one of our better performances under him, but thats the problem it still wasn't good enough. Playing players out of position, unusual substitutions and the lack of tempo and forward thinking in our play under him frustrates the living day out of me. I believe us fans do have a right to expect more, the money the owners have invested aswell as us fans over the past couple of seasons supporting the team deserve to see a side in the champions league by next season. I think the players are confused by some of their positions under mancini and i have a feeling training may be more relaxed as we appear to tire in the last 20 mins of every game we play! personally i hope like hell we make it to the end of the season still with a chance of champs league and i would love to see mourinho in charge. sorry mancini but i dont think your the one for us!

Also, i was in the stoke end last night and their support is fantastic, made us look shite!

they all failed it,s called teamwork from the manager to the lowest amount of first team games player? you win together you lose together?

cyberblue said:
Was it Mancini fault that Bellamy & Barry missed chances?.was it Mancini fault that Ade got sent off? Or that the Players could not defend a throw in when every person in the Ground new what was coming .Or that one of the Best goalies in the world Flapped again .?I think not . We played well & more than matched Stoke but did not take our chances .To shout for the Managers head now is unbeleivable .some people dont know how lucky we are

spot on

Not suee I would include "lucky" in any debate that includes Mancini and Kidd. "lucky" to get an "italian Aristocrat" with a silly scarf and floppy hair who can hardly string an english sentence togetehr and make it sensible ( how does he manage the dressing room talks FFS ? ) ?? I don't think so. and "lucky" to get a clearly not very intelligent, tactically inept, miserable sod like Kiddo ? I don't think so.

Jeez, i thought Hughes was a misery ( and a poor appointment ) but these pair............

shadygiz said:
was it mancinis fault those players were picked...was it mancinis fault those players were played out of position....was it mancinis fault he didnt/couldnt motivate them enough to put in a shift.....was it mancinis fault he chose to not even give a rousing speech at half time in extra time....was it mancinis fault he put more defenders on the field of play when we were chasing the game....two sides to every coin mate
The Tactics seemed spot on to me ,I repeat what i said Players missed Chances . The Goalie Flapped .We Looked Pretty Good till Ade got sent off . The players he picked are the ones people on here want to see play & they are about the best he could have choosed from .It all about opinions & you have been watching long enough to know what proper shit Managers we have had .We cant expect him to work Miracles with some of the crap he has inherited overnight

Mancini isn't to blame. We had the game under control in the first half and we missed a couple of sitters and some other good chances. Had they gone in as players of this level are expected to accomplish, we would have been able to sew the game up. Mancini can't assume direct control of his players so can't be blamed. The fact is yesterday, we had our chances that most top clubs would have taken and when we blew them we lost our tempo and suffered for it. Mancini improved our tactics by learning from past games against Stoke and that is why we bossed them in the first half. Blame the untouchable Bellamy for missing a sitter that some League 1 players like Beckford probably would have scored. Blame Ireland for bottling it again in a near one-on-one chance. Blame Adebayor for a pointless swipe at the head (he didn't deserve to go off but there was still no need for it). The only thing Mancini did all night that might have been annoying was bringing Sylvinho on for Barry but the game was all but lost by then and he probably was thinking about Stamford Bridge.

cyberblue said:
shadygiz said:
The Tactics seemed spot on to me ,I repeat what i said Players missed Chances . The Goalie Flapped .We Looked Pretty Good till Ade got sent off . The players he picked are the ones people on here want to see play & they are about the best he could have choosed from .It all about opinions & you have been watching long enough to know what proper shit Managers we have had .We cant expect him to work Miracles with some of the crap he has inherited overnight

Spot on Cyber, I think the manager actually selected the best team available to him for this particular match, (Ned, Richards and Bellers) Dropping Kolo and SWP was the right thing to do IMO. We were the better team in the first half and some of the second half. We need to remember the players that missed the chances are not Mancini's purchases. The sending off changed the game and this BS about his extra time team talk FFS is nonsense.

I'm sorry but i've got to stick my neck out here......we are cr*p, yes were are rich, yes we can afford anybody, yes we have some very good and some not so good players but we dont have a decent team. We are so mundane its untrue, there is no spark and no inventiveness on the field we are just going through the motions hoping to be better than the opposition. We have players on a lot of money who cant perform, we dont have an out and out striker and we are too afraid of having a shot from outside the box prefering to try and walk it into the net (for everything there are exceptions ). We havent had any desire since we won the Championship under Keegan, we didnt play well sometimes but we got the results but it was good inventive, fresh attacking football and we had desire. Whether its the manager, the players or the club that are at fault I really dont know but we are becoming a laughing stock and thats not good. Its the first year i hear you say, we will improve: and so we will with new players and prob a better manager but thats not the here and now........got me hard hat on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.