Blatter and Platini.

8 years is enough time for them to lose any and all influence they had in footy.
In Blatters case they are probably thinking he will be pushing up daisies in 8 years.

Platini will be persona non grata and a figure of no importance by then.
The whole pack of wolves below will see to that.

This is what happens when you cross a Sovereign state and one of the world's richest men who also counts Queen Elizabeth as one of his acquaintances.

All I want for Christmas is for that fucking crooked puppet master Gill to get his comeuppance!

When I think about that little bastard Platini making spiteful reference to us is just about every FFP interview he ever gave (prior to his own lawyers telling him to shut up when the legal challenges to FFP started rolling in), it cheers me greatly to see him humiliated, and I believe that ultimately both he and Blatter will be jailed. The fucker I want to see behind bars the most with them though is Rummennigge

Nah.... UEFA are supporting any appeal by Twatini over the charges because the suspension has been handed down by FIFA!

UEFA should be cleaning up their own act, not doubling down on Platini. Dirt rubs off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.