Blatter and Platini.

This is what happens when you cross a Sovereign state and one of the world's richest men who also counts Queen Elizabeth as one of his acquaintances.

All I want for Christmas is for that fucking crooked puppet master Gill to get his comeuppance!

Spot on.

could not have happened to two more deserving guys!! Well done a great award for all your bentness!!
Further investigation is required to find out about the clubs who almost certainly had a word in twatini's ear when City came on the scene.
they should all be brought to book - City should sue and hey presto maybe, just maybe we might have a fair champs league - which of course will be won by the blues!!1

could not have happened to two more deserving guys!! Well done a great award for all your bentness!!
Further investigation is required to find out about the clubs who almost certainly had a word in twatini's ear when City came on the scene.
they should all be brought to book - City should sue and hey presto maybe, just maybe we might have a fair champs league - which of course will be won by the blues!!1

The other clubs - unless it's provable that they made the decision or were involved in bribery, it'll be tough to prove anything. Lobbying is fine, and I suspect much was "do this, or we'll do this other thing". Unsporting, but not necessarily bent.

surely UEFA`s books have to be scrutinised now also,

they`re all bent

And every email, memo, phone call, meeting, and unofficial meeting available on the website.

FIFA and UEFA should be disbanded completely and we should start again, and the constitution is enshrined in transparency. And I would also suggest that neither organisation is allowed to purchase a microwave!

A good time to phase out the CL anthem booing maybe? On the assumption there will be a change for the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.