Blatter wants alternative to penalties

after extra time, keepers are no longer allowed to handle the ball, first team to score wins.

"Football can be a tragedy when you go to penalty kicks," Blatter said.

Only a fucking tragedy if the Germans bugger it up. Penalties were fine when England and English teams and the rest of the world were on the shit end of them. Now the boot's on the Teutonic foot, it's a different kettle of Blatter blather! Oh for the day this fucker sinks quickly into the sunset.

Five players from each team stand in the six yard box and take turns kicking a ball (which is the colour of their own team) as close as they can to the centre of the pitch as possible. The idea of the game would be similar to boules or crown green bowls or even curling, where you can knock your opponents balls away etc. Nearest to the centre wins the game, simples!

Nobody likes penalties, and they can be so cruel. The deserving team, like we saw in the CL final, doesn't always win.
Ya it's annoying that one team can be that much better than the other, and still lose by penalties. But it is how it is. What's the alternative exactly?

I agree completely that Chelsea did not deserve to win the final, got lucky and won it on penalties, but I just think it's so typical of them to only be concerned about doing something when something happens to the Germans or the French etc.

Anyone else it's football.
I mean really what is the alternative?
The team who had the most shots on goal wins, or the most dominant team?
Or how about Blatter just gives the 4th official a text and let him know who he wants to win.

Penalties aren't a fair way sometimes, and it's not fair when the better team doesn't win. But sport has never been fair.

7 or 8 a side with no Off Side rule and first Goal wins. This has to have more of a skill element than penalties.

The team with the most coordinated racist chants.That way an Iberian team will win each year.

Thats what the cockwomble wants after all.

When England and English teams were losing on pens we never heard any reports of him saying Pens are a tragedy or looking for alternates...

Pen shootouts are a good way, you have 90mins to win the game beforehand...

Penalties for challenges in the box should be scrapped though, and replaced with a free-kick outside of the box... this will eradicate cheating bastards like Ashley Young.

noely said:
the biscuit shoot out challenge

all 22 players stand around the the centre circle where a giant hob nob has been placed
the players all begin to masturbait aiming their weopons at the hobnob first team to have 11 players who successfully ejaculate on the hob nob win the match

Bwahahahahahahaha! I was typing something similiar (mine was a picture of platini) the rest was exactly the same! Then i thought i'd check, good job eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.