Blatter wants alternative to penalties

Skills playoff with the audience as the judges. Let's hear it for the blue team ...

Similar to pens, but I like the USA shoot out. Pick the ball up 35 yards out and you have 5 seconds to score.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hlkvgZ1LQg[/youtube]

Transcript of a telephone conversation between Blatter (SB) and Beckenbauer (FB) has been released:

SB: Franz my friend, how are you? Have you a solution for the penalty shoot outs?
FB: Ya mein freund Sepp, we have; you could it the Finals Solution
SB: How does it work then?
FB: Well, it is very simple; after 90 minuten, the trophy should be presented to Bayern.
SB: Ok; so that would have taken care of this year, what about if the final is Barca and Madrid?
FB: It is very simple Sepp; if after 90 minuten it is ein draw between Barca and Madrid, then the trophy is presented to Bayern.
SB: I'm not sure you have thought this through properly?
FB: We have, Karl-Heinze and Ulli are absolutely supportive.
SB: Really? What about Platini?
FB: Don't worry about the collaberateur, he is onside. We have his family tucked away in one of the ante-rooms in the Allianz Arena.
SB: Ok, I'm not sure the public will buy it; is there a Plan B?
FB: Of course there is. You give us Poland and the Sudentland.
SB: Hmmm, let's look at plan A again then, how can we make it work?
FB: There is 75 million euro in a Swiss Bank Account in the name of Blondie Kristalnacht 39 - I got the idea from Harry Redknapp!
SB: Brilliant! It certainly gets my vote....

Keep playing, every 3 minutes a player from each side is hauled off, creating more space and likelihood of a goal, keepers are exempt. The player to be withdrawn is decided by lottery machine near the dug outs, hosted by Dale Winton. Player has 5 seconds to get of the pitch or the electronic tag attached to his ankle beings to emit a paralyzing electric shock.

And they think penalties is a bloody lottery...

Either that, or crossbar challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.