Block 109

r.soleofsalford said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Shit thread, just want to know who sits around me, any Season Card holders in 109 that post on here?

me 110 r 3rd seat in just across the aisle

i`m the good looking plump bloke with the red and black shirt on. if you`ve never seen me you`ve probably heard my profanities. i sit a couple of row in front of that annoying **** ticket for shalke :)

ahhh so your the one who SITS in 110 then Pete ;)

Trigger said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Shit thread, just want to know who sits around me, any Season Card holders in 109 that post on here?

i`m the good looking plump bloke with the red and black shirt on. if you`ve never seen me you`ve probably heard my profanities. i sit a couple of row in front of that annoying **** ticket for shalke :)

yes mate i have to sit down to get my breath back after shouting and swearing my lungs out<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:58 pm --<br /><br />
r.soleofsalford said:
Trigger said:
r.soleofsalford said:

are you going with stretford to wigan tim

yes mate i have to sit down to get my breath back after shouting and swearing my lungs out

Me, Row CC.

Im the lazy bastard who can't be arsed going home to change out of his suit on a week night match, because it would mean less pub time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.