Block 310... whats it like up there?

Manchester la la la la

Due to having to relocate from 117 for the league cup semi, I've nabbed myself two tickets on Row A on block 310.

First time I've been anywhere but Tier 1 at COM's, so whats it like up there, view-wise, atmosphere wise and craic wise?

(obviously the atmosphere will be rocking anywhere in the ground for that game so it shouldnt be an issue)

Manchester la la la la said:
Due to having to relocate from 117 for the league cup semi, I've nabbed myself two tickets on Row A on block 310.

First time I've been anywhere but Tier 1 at COM's, so whats it like up there, view-wise, atmosphere wise and craic wise?

(obviously the atmosphere will be rocking anywhere in the ground for that game so it shouldnt be an issue)

Same here mate, relocated up there for the arsenal match, brilliant view, its the scum so the place will be rocking. Ive relocated to 310 again for this scum game..

I recolated for the Arsenal game, I wasn't looking forward to it. But I have to say the view is fantastic, might relocate permanantly next season.

i'm in 309 row a, season ticket there this year,moved from colin bell stand,
great view and atmosphere is ok.
near the away fans so it can get very interesting viewing.

I sit on the front row of the third tier & the view is unbelievable!!

Granted, the atmos aint great, but the view is mighty fine!!

sat in row k there on saturday coz had some friend visiting and it was the only place i could get 3 tickets. i'm usually row d 2nd tier so wasn't looking forward to it- but it was a great atmosphere coz it's right next to away fans. row a should be even better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.