Block 544

A A

Anonymous

How the fuck have that many Mackems got tickets for our end. 15-20 jumping round when they scored. They Got slung out but stewards so ineffective. They could have got seriously hurt the amount of City going after them - I know that's the price you pay going in the "away" end but for fuck's sake, not a copper in sight.

This was in the row in front of me. A group of Sunderland fans started celebrating when they scored and received the obvious invitation to move on. Soon turned really nasty and it was mainly Blues that we're escalating it I'm sorry to say. Really sad thing was that loads of wannabe hard men saw what was happening and came rushing down from many rows back to get involved. Idiotic from the Sunderland fans to celebrate that wildly in our end but the reaction from some Blues was well over the top. Grown men fighting at a Cup final (or any game!) is fuckin pathetic!

Must have been sold them by season ticket blues. What other explanation other than that.

GaudinosWheels said:
This was in the row in front of me. A group of Sunderland fans started celebrating when they scored and received the obvious invitation to move on. Soon turned really nasty and it was mainly Blues that we're escalating it I'm sorry to say. Really sad thing was that loads of wannabe hard men saw what was happening and came rushing down from many rows back to get involved. Idiotic from the Sunderland fans to celebrate that wildly in our end but the reaction from some Blues was well over the top. Grown men fighting at a Cup final (or any game!) is fuckin pathetic!
Agreed; it is pathetic. However; didn't those Mackems have anything between their ears? Surely to fuck, they must have realised that them celebrating whilst sat in City seats was never going to endear them to those around them, particularly those blues who'd been on the sauce all day (as a lot were; witness the travelling down to Wembley thread in the main forum). I think most people would have kept their heads down in a similar scenario. And yes; in a perfect world, you shouldn't get twatted simply for supporting your own side. But there is a time and a place, and today in 544 wasn't it.

GaudinosWheels said:

Dont like violence but if Sunderland fans want to do that in out end then they deserve what they get

GaudinosWheels said:
They wanted a reaction and got it, unfortunate for them they came unstuck. I watched the game in the Printworks and had two sat behind me cheering every move from Sunderland, I was very very close to lamping the big fat ugly twat who HAD A GO AT ME when City equalised, my wife and daughter stopped me from flying in, other City fans in there aplauded me standing up to the c**ts.. They
got turfed in the end and I had a pat on the back from other blues and plenty of kisses off the city girls in there, and even a united fan (said i should have hit them) was on our side, after it all calmed down it turns out the knobs were pissed up aussies trying to be clever, I think they may be a little quieter next time in manchester, MY last words were its Partizan in Manchester fuck off.

DortmundDummy said:
GaudinosWheels said:
They wanted a reaction and got it, unfortunate for them they came unstuck. I watched the game in the Printworks and had two sat behind me cheering every move from Sunderland, I was very very close to lamping the big fat ugly twat who HAD A GO AT ME when City equalised, my wife and daughter stopped me from flying in, other City fans in there aplauded me standing up to the c**ts.. They
got turfed in the end and I had a pat on the back from other blues and plenty of kisses off the city girls in there, and even a united fan (said i should have hit them) was on our side, after it all calmed down it turns out the knobs were pissed up aussies trying to be clever, I think they may be a little quieter next time in manchester, MY last words were its Partizan in Manchester fuck off.
actually i find it pathetic that people are scared of their own shadows and can`t stand up for them selves... weak people these days.

Stupid on all counts, they were thick for thinking they could get through a cup final in the opposition end and behave like they did, we didn't cover ourselves in glory with some if the reactions. Don't think anyone was too badly hurt and lessons learned for the Sunderland fans. It was just frightening at how quickly it escalated and the absolute hate on the faces of people who had been sitting fairly calmly up til then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.