Blocks 110/111

blue1969

Just got my tickets, I was told season tickets will be held untill Monday. We go in these blocks all the time. I have not been able to buy two seats together, but she did say more may be released? Someone on another thread has said Southstand has sold out?

They'll hold back seasoncard seats, or there'd be uproar.
I hope they do anyway.

First time im actually feeling rewarded for having a season ticket during a cup game. Sounds like my seat in 111 is like golddust at the minute.. glad City have held ST holders setas back for them.

SS111 said:
First time im actually feeling rewarded for having a season ticket during a cup game. Sounds like my seat in 111 is like golddust at the minute.. glad City have held ST holders setas back for them.

Agree with that.. sounds like 110 and 111 are where everyone wants to be!

singing stand blue said:
SS111 said:

Agree with that.. sounds like 110 and 111 are where everyone wants to be!

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! The banter with the away fans greatly amuses me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.