Blokes with really white teeth

I think if you kill patient zero, the rest will die too.

5d0234cf2100003711ee801c.jpeg
What a twat

Have you never heard of jeans. Handily they have pockets in the back that fit a wallet and pockets in the front that fit a phone and keys.
They don't fit my sunglasses and reading glasses though. Plus I have a huge phone...I'd need pants like the one's Mexico found :)

I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck skinny jeans are about. They're for women, lads. You don't look great wearing denim leggings, you weird fucks.
Three blokes on the train last week, all had well groomed hair, very neat parting, lots of hair gel. All three had skinny jeans or trousers, no socks with shoes / trainers. We used to call those jeans ankle stranglers:)

Three blokes on the train last week, all had well groomed hair, very neat parting, lots of hair gel. All three had skinny jeans or trousers, no socks with shoes / trainers. We used to call those jeans ankle stranglers:)

You're posh, we called them shit-stoppers ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.