Blood Tests

410541_f260.jpg

But seriously.

If you're worried ring them.

You'd normally ring the surgery to check on your results , say a week after you'd had them done ..... although to be honest , i rarely bother ringing them myself.

If there is anything seriously wrong the surgery would almost certainly get hold of you anyway..... providing , of course , they have your number!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'd be on the blower 1st thing tomorrow morning.
Better safe than sorry,and worst-case scenario you can start treatment quickly.
I suspect it's just chlamydia or thrush.

this.

i had a "routine" blood test and they asked me back 4 times, i was shitting it after 2 nevermind 4. turned out some tablets i was taking for gout was rotting my kidneys, thought it was all sorts till i got the last test results back. stopped taking the tablets now and i feel much better. if the kidneys fuck up now then i will get a bit worried, till then i'll go with those blood tests saying i'm on the mend.
go ask your doc op.

They rang me back when I had mine done the other week within a couple of days. A 6 cholesterol reading. Whatever that means.

If they find something they will ring you. If they don't you are dead to them. DEAD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.