Bloody hell lads

Shafter said:
jrb said:
Is that you Shafter?

stkl.jpg

Hahaha pissed myself.

Nope, thats my daughter ;)

-- Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:05 pm --

Great post Chairman wesker....totally agree.

And oatcakecokie.......there is plenty of fanny in Burslem thee knowst so not too far to go.....and they all put out anarl.....filthy Vale slags ;)

Bastard !! Made me lol with that you cnut !!

Shafter said:
Ah lads, as you'll probably know i've always hated Pulis's tactics and the way he has us playing but have always given the team my total support.......

But he's lost the fucking plot. Stubborn and single-minded. I fear for us and it's horrible.

Bring in Rafa ;)

Where do you want the useless, Fat Spanish Waiter delivered? I'll even pay for the taxi to drive him....

Shafter said:
Ah lads, as you'll probably know i've always hated Pulis's tactics and the way he has us playing but have always given the team my total support.......

But he's lost the fucking plot. Stubborn and single-minded. I fear for us and it's horrible.

Bring in Rafa ;)

I reckon Hughes will be your manager next season.
He's guaranteed to make your team more dynamic, they always play better in the second half of the season and it will be the end of your "clueless" tactics

Santiago Street . said:
Be careful what you wish for

Charlton fans bemoaned the fact that Curbishley had taken them as far as he could (top 6 in PL) and demanded a new manager.

Sunk without a trace.

yep, and look at Wolves and Blackburn too

Shafter said:
Cheers lads.....and the 5 towns 6 fingered comments made me piss.....you twats ;)

All good fun though and yeah if you can do us a favour against Wigan it would be very much appreciated.

Thing is, Pulis got us here and for that i am always grateful, but fuck me.....playing as dire as we do is acceptable for maybe the first 2 seasons in the prem to consolidate your place but then you need to progress. Pulis will never change though and if any of you have read the Stoke message boards lately (the oatcake and 1863) then you will find that the majority want him gone. Being at the britannia stadium these past few home games has been weird......he has now lost the fans and by the looks of it the players aswell. We have no fight anymore and that of all things is the hardest to take for a Stokie.

Anyway, it's only football and at least there's still fanny and beer!

Arite Shafter, it's not too late to see the light mate, the number of posts and visits on here you are virtually a blue ;) I know it's all about loyalty but deep down you want to join our ranks don't you ;) ? you and your six fingers would be welcome down at Wembley for the final, im sure the regulars of the Bluemoon family would like a pint with our famous stokie friend.

Get down to the Green Man in May

Shafter for Wembley !!

I don't think Stoke will go down but with your run of fixtures coming up.... Who knows.. Depends on Wigan getting something the next few games which they seem to do every year. The way they are playing though i reckon Villa are more likely for the chop, they have a much harder run of fixtures and play Wigan on the last day which could decide it.

zandvoort blue said:
think its stoke or wigan for the final drop spot. My Stokie mate cant see where their next win will come from. If it wasn`t for the fact that Wigan have a really tuff run in I reckon you could be doomed.

ps I enjoy Stoke and Wigan as away days.

Jeez, not long since I was looking at the last ten or so fixtures and couldn't see where we could get a life-saving point, and then up pops Emile Mpenza!

Shafter said:

Bring in Rafa ;)

he should be sacked for his latest open declaration of love for Taggart alone!

The Pink Panther said:
Shafter said:

Bring in Rafa ;)

I reckon Hughes will be your manager next season.
He's guaranteed to make your team more dynamic, they always play better in the second half of the season and it will be the end of your "clueless" tactics
Obviously!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.