Bloody Sunday arrest ... 40 years on.

Hopefully I'll still be alive in forty years to see some of the soldiers who shot the terrorists in Paris last night brought to justice.

Hopefully I'll still be alive in forty years to see some of the soldiers who shot the terrorists in Paris last night brought to justice.

The people shot on Bloody Sunday were most certainly not terrorists.

They were on a civil rights march - and justifiably so, at that. They were slaughtered by (at best) a bunch of trigger happy incompetents in uniform. The only question that remains is was it an act of incompetence or a concerted criminal act.

Certainly, the 'brave' boys who shot these peaceful protestors lied repeatedly in the aftermath of the event. That's been proven and admitted. The victims families are entitled to ask what else they lied about.
As I've said before though, it's hard to know where the recrimination will stop, once this ball gets rolling and I'm not sure the game is worth the candle.

Get your facts straight, stop conflating issues to try and defend the indefensible and less of the shit-stirring, please. So far this has been a civilised discussion. Nonsense remarks like yours do nothing to continue it in that vein.

The British Government spent millions paying for a 12 year enquiry that interviewed pretty much every conceivable witness and their dogs. The evidence was given a thorough look over by judges and barristers and the conclusion was that the civil rights marchers were entirely innocent and the army was unequivocally to blame. Now if my son/brother/sister/uncle or whatever was a victim, I would want the people responsible to face justice - by fair trial. I don't see any other reasonable position here.

Utter bollocks !, Thirteen people were killed when IRA gunmen hiding within the march opened up and then exchanged fire with British paratroopers.
Anyone who has ever served in the British army will tell you the very narrow circumstances when a weapon could be fired, even more so in NI where the card system was in operation, direct order, clear identified target with weapon, returning incoming fire.
The IRA have previous and present of organizing "Civil Rights"marches & then provoking the Security forces into a violent reaction.
That said its the largest recruiting success they have ever had.

Excellent. Who shall I kill?
Depends. If you're happy with the standard paradise option ( many customers are) then looking down your nose at those who don't share your religion is fine, you don't have to kill anyone. However, deluxe packages do start at self flagellation for an outside cabin. If you want virgins at all these days then martyrdom is the least you'll pay. For the 40 and above category of unused 16 year olds, you are looking at taking out upwards of 20 heathens, more in the inner London area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.