Bloody Sunday: Soldier F faces murder charges

This is going to effect recruitment into the armed forces now very problematic. We've had the total disgrace
of dozens of troops returning from conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, to be met with threats of prosecution from spiv lawyers,
and having to endure this for years on end before finally being exonerated because of vexatious and mischievous claims.
Dozens of IRA killers are now freely walking the streets, and the country that freed them is now involved in the persecution of its
own armed forces personnel.
An utter disgrace, nobody will now be prepared to commit to the defence of this country, as they may well be faced
with prosecution in the future, which does not auger well at all.

Some seriously ignorant posts on here, would love to hear from our Northern Irish blues on this. I can only speak from being married to an Irish catholic but believe you me the soldiers played a part in this.

I dont think i can participate...i suspect many from here will just not comment

Reactions: mat
All I would say is that I wouldn't have wanted to be in the position these young guys found themselves in, As others have already stated the real problem here is likely to be higher up the chain of command.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.