Bloody Swine Flu!!

steve4666

Apolologies if this kind of stuff has been posted before!! Been taking the Tamiflu and Paracetomols for a few days now. How long do you feel like shit for ? :(

Get well soon
I have been told you will be off work about 10 days and when symptom free stay off another 24 hrs

BlueMoon93 said:
My dad has been moaning the past week saying he might have it but he doesn't feel unbelievably bad. Can those who have had it just explain the symptoms and how bad it feels. Cheers.

i had.
chest pains.
stomach ache
vomiting
headache
aching limbs and joints
lost my appetite.

thats what i had
bloody murder

the problem could escalate during the season for sure.someone who has it will pass it on week in week out in a close vicinity such as a football match.its not something i thought about until now sorry if its already been talked about

BlueMoon93 said:
My dad has been moaning the past week saying he might have it but he doesn't feel unbelievably bad. Can those who have had it just explain the symptoms and how bad it feels. Cheers.

My symptons were very much like a dose of flu, with a good bit of vomiting and the runs with a very high temperature. sorry i cant be more specific.

I think I may have swine flu have had a temp since Weds I have a tight chest sore throat but no cold I am starting to cough up crap though and have a constant headache and all my muscles ache if its no better tomorrow I might ask about Tamiflu ifs its not to late

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.