Blue Alliance at Hyde last night

mcfcirlam

I didnt want to post this on the EDS thread as I think the fans behind the goal with all their flags were absolutely magnificent and brought an atmosphere which we havent had in previous Next Gen games.
I as speaking to a journalist from Italy at half time who thought this was normal for NEXTGEN games, lets hope it is.He has taken lots of photos of you so will have to trawl through Italian fans websites to see what can be found.
It must have been great for the young players as you sang non stop from start to finish.
I dont want to deviate too far from the fact that the crowd were great but I hope POZO is given a squad number for the FACUP and any other competitions we may have to enter, because I have watched him twice now and for a lad who is 16 and 8 months he plays well above his age.
He is quick, got great feet, can beat a man with ease and looks like he could play a forward free role.Maybe not ready yet but hope he gets chance to train with the first team.
ANYWAY, FANS, WELL DONE ,GREAT PERFORMANCE FROM YOU!!!!!

nicholasjackson said:
any pictures? how many in total turned up?

I went, crowd in total was 675, I'd say around 40/50 behind the goal, flags, singing etc.

Made a decent if slightly surreal atmosphere (obviously unusual for an EDS game, you can usually hear a pin drop)

The crowd was about 700, there must have been 70 to 100 behind the goal to the right if its on video.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:24 pm --<br /><br />You may be right with about 50,

Even a core of 50-100 people make a big difference. If this can be got together for 1st team games, then a lot more will be encouraged, myself included.

Again well done to everybody who turned up. That's the Citizens and the BA. Whether you agree or disagree with any of their methods It's good to see some people trying to make a difference, stick with it!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.