blue brethren

der bomber28

Maurizio Gaudino's secret lockup keeping dog
How do lads and lasses, don't know if this is in the right thread if not sorry and mods please move. Was bored in work and thought of this poem it's no byron granted, but it's just a tribute to all my blue brothers and sisters who have stood proud all these years.

Through hell and high water and old division three, my blue brethren shared the pain with me.

When we were the butt of all jokes, and people sniggered and sneered, my blue brethren were there to face such jeers.

In my darkest despair, thinking this is beyond repair, it was the blue brethren without fail who were always there.

Now the giant has awoken, and the wheels are in motion, we can always lay claim that this will be.

A time when we will grow yet stronger and prosper, turn the heads that once knocked us, and we will do this the blue brethren and me.

There was a young man from Pitlochrie
Who copped for a bird in a rockery
He said "I've had too much beer
And stuck it in your ear
This is no f***, it's a mockery."

der bomber28 said:
How do lads and lasses, don't know if this is in the right thread if not sorry and mods please move. Was bored in work and thought of this poem it's no byron granted, but it's just a tribute to all my blue brothers and sisters who have stood proud all these years.

Through hell and high water and old division three, my blue brethren shared the pain with me.

When we were the butt of all jokes, and people sniggered and sneered, my blue brethren were there to face such jeers.

In my darkest despair, thinking this is beyond repair, it was the blue brethren without fail who were always there.

Now the giant has awoken, and the wheels are in motion, we can always lay claim that this will be.

A time when we will grow yet stronger and prosper, turn the heads that once knocked us, and we will do this the blue brethren and me.

Right on Brother.
Our time has come.

der bomber28 said:

A very nice piece of work blue brother !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.