Blue Card...

Markie07 said:
My friend went for blue membership today and they told her that there is a waiting list for blue cards now?

I bought one online tonight, so I don't think that there is a waiting list at the moment. Would be interested in the question Blueduff asked whether there is a maximum limit to the number of blue cards available? I seem to recall that 2011/12 blue cards were still being touted on the OS back in May.

Just renewed my blue membership and my sons, adding the city kicks for him and ticket priority for me.

Think they have misunderstood the fact there is a waiting list for seasoncards for blue members.

ordered my blue membership the other day with ticket priority, was just wondering how it actually works? do i get an email or text for when the tickets go on sale a couple of days before general sale or is it not that at all??

cheers

Keep an eye on the website always has the dates tickets go on sale, also if you buy tickets online it has a list of games you are able to buy for, its pretty easy to use.

Generally home tickets go on sale to ticket priority about 3 days before general sale, only use loyalty points for 'big games'.

Doncaster Blues said:
Keep an eye on the website always has the dates tickets go on sale, also if you buy tickets online it has a list of games you are able to buy for, its pretty easy to use.

Generally home tickets go on sale to ticket priority about 3 days before general sale, only use loyalty points for 'big games'.

how do the loyalty points actually work? do i have to have quite a few to, say, get a ticket for united at home or chelsea? i have 1630 points

michael1991 said:
Doncaster Blues said:

how do the loyalty points actually work? do i have to have quite a few to, say, get a ticket for united at home or chelsea? i have 1630 points
I would say that is more than enough points to get a ticket for any home game next season.

Leyth Blue said:
michael1991 said:
Doncaster Blues said:

I would say that is more than enough points to get a ticket for any home game next season.

thanks mate. say a ticket is 80 points will the points come off my points or add on to them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.