blue cards?

Doncaster Blues

Anyone received their blue cards yet? I bought my blue membership and my sons citykicks membership via the clubs website as soon as they were available.

Booked our tickets for the Hull game on the first morning they went on sale and it said paper tickets would be issued but not received either cards or paper tickets!

Any ideas when the cards are to be sent out or should i panic and contact the ticket office now!

Been asking the same questions myself. This is what I received from the club last Monday:-

Baldy, we advised for the start of the season there would be a short delay in despatching these cards for the first game of the season, as a result we would provide paper tickets to anyone that had purchased tickets for this match. The despatch of the Blue membership is expected within the next 7-10 working days.

If you have not received your card by 30 August, please let us know and we will look in to this for you. This does not prevent you from purchasing tickets for any matches that you qualify. And should you not have your card in time, then we can provide a paper ticket.

Kind regards,
Lisa

Already got paper ticket for Hull as secretary from our SC said Bluecards wouldn't be delivered in time

baldybouncer said:
Been asking the same questions myself. This is what I received from the club last Monday:-

Baldy, we advised for the start of the season there would be a short delay in despatching these cards for the first game of the season, as a result we would provide paper tickets to anyone that had purchased tickets for this match. The despatch of the Blue membership is expected within the next 7-10 working days.

If you have not received your card by 30 August, please let us know and we will look in to this for you. This does not prevent you from purchasing tickets for any matches that you qualify. And should you not have your card in time, then we can provide a paper ticket.

Kind regards,
Lisa
I received same e mail.I must say they were a bit quicker taking £100 off me for the four I bought though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.