Blue Ladies just in a city top

Televators said:
stonerblue said:
Blue4ever85 said:
That is a stunner. Where's me tissues.......

'That', is a woman and an original member on this site. Show some class.

Is she?

Are you saying that the only time men can make derogatory comments about girls is if they don't know them? Hypocritical in the extreme.

No, i'm not saying that. And i fail to see how you could jump to such a conclusion.

It's pretty simple to understand but i'll put my thoughts down in a manner less open to manipulation.

1, REFERRING TO A PERSON AS 'THAT' IS (as you so rightly point out) DEROGATORY.

2, MISS PIKE IS A MEMBER ON HERE

AND C, DON'T TWIST MY WORDS TO MEAN SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND THEN TELL ME I'M A HYPOCRITE.

in lighter news. I asked Mrs Philbo for a photo of her in a City shirt......I got this

n510787899_794923_3613.jpg

YAY!!

stonerblue said:
No, i'm not saying that. And i fail to see how you could jump to such a conclusion.

It's pretty simple to understand but i'll put my thoughts down in a manner less open to manipulation.

AND C, DON'T TWIST MY WORDS TO MEAN SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND THEN TELL ME I'M A HYPOCRITE.

Hey Stoner, I like the way you numbered your points... 1, 2 and C

NQT said:
stonerblue said:

Hey Stoner, I like the way you numbered your points... 1, 2 and C
You're not suggesting cannabis use affects short term ... errrrr... thingy are you ;)

stonerblue said:

Oh do pull the other one. Thread after thread of inappropriate comments towards women and you pick one word used against, or not as the case may be, a girl who just oh so coincidentally happens to be a member of the forum.

It was a lad’ish comment, pretty tame in the Bluemoon scheme of things. I certainly don’t recall seeing you being such a paragon of virtue before.

As far as Natalie Pike goes, I’m pretty sure that someone who gets her kit off for lads mags is well aware that not all comments directed at her, or about her, are going to suitable for Sunday school.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.